Traditional Norfolk Bed and Breakfast
This quality but reasonably priced bed and breakfast has five comfortably furnished bedrooms with a choice of staying in the house or our cottage also located in the grounds. All rooms have private or en-suite bathrooms, colour television and a hospitality tray and ample parking.
Manor Barn's bed and breakfast is a Norfolk barn conversion surrounded by gardens with easy access to Norwich city centre. The bed and breakfast is located in Rackheath, which is 5 miles north-east of the historic cathedral city of Norwich and just one and a half miles Wroxham and the Broads National Park and a short drive from the Norfolk Coast.
For your comfort:
- Colour freeview TV with DVD player
- Tea & Coffee making facilities
- Complimentary toiletries
- On-site parking
- Daily Housekeeping
- Full English or Continental breakfast
- Jane and Roger on site
- Suitable for walkers and cyclists
- Good location for sightseeing
- Easy access to Norwich and the Broads National Park
Free Wi-Fi for all guests.